ins2outs Hotfix 4.2.3 (#07169466)
This ins2outs hotfix resolves issues related to a new tree view control not working correctly for some configurations. The control could present, in some configurations, titles of the content for which the user does not have read rights. This issue is resolved with this hotfix.
Type: Hotfix Release, Date: 2023-09-12
Learn more about this version
Other features and improvements
Fixed problem reports
- [MSG-1056] – DEV: Pinto Tree View displays content to which the user has no access
- [MSG-1057] – DEV: Clicking ‘Knowledge Bits’ in Pinto Tree View does not redirect to the proper screen
- [MSG-1058] – DEV: Sorts lower case titles differently in Pinto and Mustang Tree View
Verification and Validation (V&V)
Check the reports from V&V activities for this version
The report below presents the test execution summary report for ins2outs V&V activities for this release.
- Requires one active user account
- Standard features package
- Full view and edit rights