ins2outs Hotfix 4.2.2 (#dee010f8)
This ins2outs hotfix resolves the problem of ins2outs not working for selected users in some situations. ins2outs usage could lead to the case when the system stops responding, leaving the browser window white. This issue is resolved with this hotfix.
Type: Hotfix Release, Date: 2023-08-07
Learn more about this version
Other features and improvements
Fixed problem reports
- [MSG-1037] – DEV: For some users treeViewHiddenNodes has null value instead of an empty array persisted in database
- [MSG-1038] – Show links with statuses does not work for newly created users
Verification and Validation (V&V)
Check the reports from V&V activities for this version
The report below presents the test execution summary report for ins2outs V&V activities for this release.
- Requires one active user account
- Standard features package
- Full view and edit rights