Hotfix 4.0.3 (#96a6eaa9) Released
Release ins2outs 4.0.3 (#96a6eaa9)
Release date: 2022-12-22
Release type: Hotfix
We are pleased to announce new ins2outs hotfix version 4.0.3 (#96a6eaa9).
Please, take your time to find out about what it brings.
Other features and improvements
- It is possible now to add a folder via the “Add” action menu (MSG-342)
- When adding a folder, a destination prefix is added by default if possible (MSG-585)
- When adding a folder, the “OK” button is disabled once this option is triggered (MSG-586)
Fixed Problem Reports
- The problem with dots at the end of lines in the Table of Content (MSG-299)
- The problem with not applying fonts when exporting documents to PDF format (MSG-593)
- The problems with formatting some documents on export (MSG-617)
- The issues with text justification in tables while exporting documents (MSG-618)
- Newly created users did not receive notifications on assigned tasks (MSG-583)
- Problem with notifying a user via e-mail in some situations using the Tasks Configuration functionality (MSG-584)
- Improved logging of abnormal events (MSG-582)
Verification and Validation
The report below presents the test execution summary report for ins2outs V&V activities for this release.
i2o 2022-12-22 Validation Tests Execution Summary Report for Version 4.0.3 (#96a6eaa9) on PROD-PRODUCTION v2.0 (Published)