Version 2.11.4 Released
Version ins2outs 2.11.4
Release date: 2012-06-24
Release type: Version Released
We are pleased to announce new ins2outs version 2.11.4.
Please, take your time to find out about what it brings.
Add in Folder
Users can now copy a document into a Folder.
Other features and improvements:
- User cannot publish a document unless another user performs a Review
- When copying a content, its suggested prefix will be set to the one of the target Context
- Add option in action menu now presents all items to which the user has read privileges
Fixed Problem Reports
- Fixed problem with missing details about copied content while using custom Add Items from Folder (MSG-2816)
- Fixed problem with empty hyperlinks displayed in References and updated from references to non empty ones (MSG-2807)
- Templates for a new organization are now the most recent ones (MSG-2839)
- Fixed an exception while querying content list (MSG-2821)
- Fixed problem with exceptions while presenting workflow hint and performing workflow transitions (MSG-2820)
- Fixed an exception while trying to cancel user Tasks (MSG-2799)
- Fixed problem with changing a workflow for Records in newly created organizations (MSG-2621)
- Content Tree View now presents elements in a correct order (MSG-2794)